Pagosa Springs Golf Club (“PSGC”)
Policies, Rules & Regulations
- Our best rates are online and non-refundable due to the low price at golfpagosa.com.
Days & Hours of Operation
- See front landing page, golfpagosa.com for hours of operation, subject to change.
- April 15 through November 15, weather dependent and subject to change, see website for details.
General Regulations & Rules
- Please be aware that you are playing at 7,500-7,600 elevations.
- Drink plenty of fluids to stay hydrated.
- All players must check in with the golf shop.
- All play starts on hole #1 as directed by the pro shop.
- Play U.S.G.A. Rules unless modified by local rules.
- Play within prescribed time limit of 4 hours & 10 minutes, strictly enforced.
- Keep your position on golf course and up with group in front of you.
- If you do not keep up with the group in front you may be asked to skip a hole.
- Play only one ball – no practicing on the course.
- Repair ball marks on greens.
- Replace divots in fairways and rough.
- Rake sand bunkers.
- Do not litter, please plane in proper trash receptacles on course.
- Keep all carts on cart paths around tees and greens.
- Call “fore” loudly if other person is in danger of being hit.
- Drop away from small trees.
- Be aware of your golf surroundings, if you can’t hit a shot safely then place ball where you can.
- Proper attire must be worn at all times on golf course – no tank tops or cut-offs.
- Each player must have their own golf bag and set of clubs.
- Injury to persons or property as result of your play is your responsibility.
- Practice golf etiquette and rules, if you are new ask one of our Pro’s to describe these.
- Use of steel spiked shoes is prohibited.
- Must wear appropriate golf shoes with soft soles, no work boots, cowboy boots or dress shoes allowed on course.
- Range balls are for range use only, do not take range balls from range area, use on the course or take off of the property.
- The Director of Golf, Golf Professionals, Golf Course Superintendents, Course Managers, Crew Supervisors, Manager on Duty/Golf Shop Staff shall enforce all rules and regulations pertaining to golf.
- Every person on the golf course must have an associated receipt available if requested.
- Spectators are welcome. If they wish to ride, they must check in with the pro-shop for cart availability and pay the associated cart fees.
- In case of lightning, individual golfers already on the course are responsible for monitoring weather conditions and deciding if continuation of play is safe, it is solely your responsibility.
- Trespassers or any other unauthorized person shall not be permitted on the property.
- The property is a fee-based property only; trespassing without paying the appropriate fee is prohibited.
- Minors, under the age of 18, must be accompanied by an adult at all times when on the property.
- Golfers must play in foursomes.
- Golfer is entitled to ½ golf car fee per paid round; pro shop will place another golfer in same cart at its discretion.
- Fivesomes are only allowed at the discretion of the head Golf Professional or Manager On Duty and only if the they keep up with pace of play and the group in front of them.
- No person shall play on any closed course.
- No vehicles other than PSGC golf cars shall be permitted on the golf course.
- By purchasing a round of play you have read and are agreeing to all PSGC terms, conditions, rules and regulations.
- You will be responsible for any and all damage to a golf car while in your possession and use, please report damage to the pro shop.
- No outside coolers allowed on property.
- No outside alcohol allowed on property, you must return alcohol to you vehicle and secure it, failure to do so may result in PSGC confiscating and disposing of the alcohol and or expulsion from the property.
- Weapons of any type are prohibited, if you have a weapon you need to remove it off of the property.
- Prohibited On Property: pets, firearms, ammunition, explosives, drugs (including marijuana), drones, outside alcohol, outside food & beverages, coolers.
- Prohibited: Any form of solicitation without the express written approval of PSGC’s manager.
Golf Car Use
- Must be 18 or older & hold a valid driver’s license to drive, 2 occupants per car, no riding or standing allowed, must stay on property, are not allowed to drive down streets or on private property and may not be taken off property.
- Stay 30 feet from front of green, stay on cart paths around tees and greens.
- Cart occupants are responsible for any damages, by driving or riding in a car you are accepting these terms and conditions and agree to be accessed for any damages. Please look entire cart over and let starter or pro shop know of any damage before you start.
Violations of PSGC rules and regulations may result in the following consequences
- Removal of a golfer, or golfers, from the golf course for violation of course rules or golf etiquette; such as obnoxious behavior; intoxication; damaging the course; refusal to let people through when holding up play or failure to follow course design from a hole-to-hole.
- Golfers may be restricted or banned from the property at the sole discretion of PSGC without explanation.
- All golf tournament entrants will check in at the tournament table.
- Tournament guidelines and pricing are to be followed if the group consists of more than 20 players.
- Food and beverage arrangements must be made through the food and beverage manager. NO outside food and beverage is allowed.
- Golf cars are required for all 18-hole tournaments.
- Annual, Weekly or 3-Day Pass Holders, discount cards or rates will NOT be permitted for tournament green fees.
- A non-refundable deposit must be paid with the signed contract to reserve the tournament date, see Tournament Agreement for details.
- See Tournament Contract for the amount required for deposit.
- Reservations for tournaments are on a first come, first served basis and at the discretion of PSGC.
- PSGC is not responsible for any loss or damage to any private property brought onto, used or stored at the Property, including but not limited to: golf clubs/bags, personal belongings, vehicles or other, you take sole responsibility for your property and PSGC assumes no liability.
These Policies, Rules & Regulations are subject to change, at the sole discretion of PSGC management.